Preferred Sales Inc. (PSI) is one of the premier Manufacturer's Rep agencies in the country for mechanical solutions. Designated as an essential business by the US Dept H&HS, our steady but aggressive growth plans provide a great opportunity for someone looking to build a rewarding long-term career with a company that appreciates and respects their team members. As a top M/R agency with top-tier lines in the Plumbing, PVF, Hydronic and HVAC markets, PSI's business is thriving.
The Inside Sales Rep (ISR) is the customer’s advocate whose primary focus is to provide the best customer experience po process. The ISR will respond to frequent inbound calls from clients and will be required to provide consultation or support as needed. They will work with Sales Associates, Reps and our Partners to create solutions throughout PSI’s sales process.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer inbound calls with well-crafted responses to all questions; understand client needs and offer solutions and support per PSI specs
• Create and maintain a client list and track monthly/annual performance and sales metrics
• Build pipelines with Commercial, Residential and Wholesale Channel Sales teams to close sales with clients through PSI’s standard closing process
• Maintain database (Salesforce, TeleNotes CRM, Excel, etc.) of client info
Requirements and Qualifications
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with new people, potential customers all day
• Works well independently or as part of a team; persuasive and goal-oriented with an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
• Eager to expand company with new sales via new prospects or existing Clients
• Self-directed with an innate ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time • efficiently
• Perseverance and tenacity to handle rejection and thrive while continuing to
pursue the next potential client in a highly-repetitive tele-sales function
• Strong computer skills are required, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and Excel) and CRM experience preferred